Friday, February 20, 2009

Wouldn't it be nice if we all had superpowers...If I were to have any superpower in the world, it would have to be a power where I can have a double. I always find myself in positions where I don't want to do something, and I find myself saying "Man I wish I had a twin". I wish I had this power for things like, going up and speaking in front of people, or having a brilliant twin who can ace all of my exams, and tests for me. It would be so nice. Although if I had a twin who would do all of those things for me, than it would change the type of person I am. If you had somebody who would get you out of getting in trouble, or doing your tests, it wouldn't exactly make you a great person. You would more than likely be not a nice person, and make you dependent on them. It wouldn't be fair. So I am happy I don't have any superpowers, cause personally I don't think I am that bad of a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment